Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Membership
Site Contributions

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ayrenn Councillors Forum Index -> Roleplaying and Lore
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fireguy746
Legionary / No Order
Novice

re: Ro'John

While roaming the moon sugar plantation Ro'John was apporached by his father. "your no longer a cub my son," said his father while handing him a sword. "you will need to protect the plantation while im gone" his father picked up his spear and shield and off he went to join the khajiit warriors marching to fight the leigon that held the land. Ro'John grew to be 18 and met a girl who he fell for in his time as a cub. he saw the queen of the dominon and knew she would bring prosperity to his future family, and so he took up arms in her vast army. Ro'John hopes to make his father proud and gain fame through out the dominion as a soldier. 

parsa2nd
Elder Marshal
Veteran

Welcome Ro'John.

Rest assured that you will do your family and the dominion proud.

Glad to have you here!

Queen Graprovia

Welcome aboard friend to your new family

heres to fame and glory :) 

Bosmerle

Welcome to the guild, good to see Khajiit's join we seem to be lacking some fur in our guild

think most are altmer with some bosmer, non alliance races are a minority judging by our polls

Just as long as the fur doesn't fly , at least it will be  the other factions fur on the battle field

-3 months after start of eso- Ro-john marches south from the north eastern area of cyrodill. armour with slight cracks, little canyons symbolizing the hard battles the dominion faces. face looking tired, wiry, and longing a break. as he marched with the rest of his army they arrived at their encampment. there was a khajiit female there with 2 personal guards. decked out in ebony armour standing next to her and not moving an inch. the khajiit female approached the khajiit troops and looked rojohn in the face. he uttered a name as he removed his helm, "nisha...?" the kahjiit smiled, "i thought id recognize the infamous Ro'john, left his family farm to make his father proud" nisha and ro'john talked a little at the camp nisha's family has some sway in the government of elyswer a very important merchant her father is. ro john grabbed a lute and began to play a tune as nisha walked back to her tent. "O my sweet love she waits for me Through storm and shine, cross land or sea.
I run to her and together we,
Sway as we kiss
Sway as we kiss
Her graceful shape I heave on high
And in one hand I hold her nigh
Her waiting lips are never dry
Sway as we kiss
Sway as we kiss
Come the morn she goes
The taste of her remains
And in my mind, I see us sway
Sway as we kiss
Sway as we kiss"

nisha hadn't moved the whole time ro'john played she smirked. come to my tent ro'john. no need for a khajiit like yourself to sleep in a bed roll tonight

the next morning ro'john got up to the sound of his army continuing their march back to eslywer and had to leave a letter of til we meet again and was off on the road.          

-to be contined-

Apprentice

Very well written! 

Fireguy-746
Stendarr
Novice

while sitting under a tree a feline figure was sleeping. a altmer man approached and with a bumb kick to the thy woke the feline figure up. "get up cat!" the altmers sharp eyes looked down on the khajiit. "the dominion needs supplies from farmers. meat, grains, sugar that sort. now get up and show me your stock." the khajiit rose from his sitting position and looked the altmer in the eyes. "sir I don't think you understand our ways here, Ro'John doesn't just do as you say cause your some altmer who thinks their race should keep everyone under their heel. heres an idea," ro'john shoves the altmer, "i server in the dominion army. go shove your head in shit you fucking high elf!" the altmer raised his hand to slap before being grabbed by a khajiit guard. "that wouldn't be wise high elf... he is katha-rock, he will tear you to shreds.", said the guard. the high elf snatched his hand back and looked the guard up and down. "the hell is that suppose to mean?" the guard smirked, "of course come to our home and not know a thing about our ways. when mazer is waxing and sukunda is waining the katha-rock are born our fierce warriors. leave this area now or me and the katha-rock will show you out." the altmer made for the fence, " you'll pay for this cats!".  ro'john laughed. "thanks sir I know not all altmer are like that but you know the small few ruin the batch." the guard turned to continued his patrol. "don't mention it". Ro'john went down to his farm land and began to load the moon sugar ,sugar cane, and wheat into his cart and rode to market. he approached a store owned by Za'kar and sold him some of his stock for 135 gold. Ro'John then bought some tools and returned home. the tax collector came by to collect the monthly taxes. ro'john pocketed 50 gold from the harvest soon itll be back to the battlefield for ro'john rumors have been floating around about the covenant getting very active in cryodill...

-to be continued-

Novice

in the barracks of fort "chalman" a bed roll was being unfolded and a loud yawn and stretch came from under its cover. Ro'john had awoken and walked outside to hear two troopers talking about the Chalamo the famous battle (during beta) where the first dominion emperor was crowned. Ro'john walked the perimeter of the keep looking around and examining the clouds as they floated over in the clear blue sky. seemed like a wonderful day to go fish or swim. hours seem to float by and the it seemed that everyone in nirn had stopped to admire the beautiful day. sadly that was not the case. as the hours seem to melt away the sound of a war horn was head from the wall. the soldiers jumped up and shouted "To Arms!" Ro'john ran to the wall and looked out and saw ebonheart troops by the hundreds. the horn blew again then another sharper horn came from the ebonheart troops and they began to charge in. dominion archers started picking them off one by one. catapults began to fire on the wall but where destroyed by dominion ballista's stationed on the wall! but the dominion had been fooled! as the main fighting when on they had split there force and came in from the rear using the battering ram to force their way in they soon tried swarming the walls! Ro'john found himself fighting on the wall itself "cast these Nordic bastards from our keep! strike them down like the barbarians they are! we got them on the!..." Ro'john was struck in the upper right sholder taking a cut to the back! as he turned he trusted his blade into the ebonheart warriors throat. red poured onto his blade and the ground. after a long battler (30 mins ingame) the dominion had held. standing near the main building of the keep Ro'john spoke with a mender. "its nothing..i can shrug it off....besides its a nice day.." Ro'john fell to a knee, " alright maybe it is kinda bad.." the mender tended to Ro'johns battle wound and dressed it appropriately. Ro'john then retired to siting in the grass in the keep and writing his sweet back home hoping that her father would allow her to see the letter. sitting there with the troops that were still around the to tell the tale Ro'john grunted about being wounded "Curse that red! how did he get the better of me!" with anger he prayed that the eight would sooth his nerves and get him calm again so he could think clearly and get better quicker. he slugged back to the barracks after a nice elsywer fondue dish and retired to bed to call it a night.  

Novice

while healing his wounds ro'john snuck off to royal residence and tossed a pebble at his sweets window. she opened the window and let ro'john in. he took her into his arms and with relief she embraced him with happiness. she looked over Ro'john and said "darling is your shoulder okay? it brings me great happiness to see you!" Ro'john replied with, "ill live sweet, im so happy to see you!" as Ro'john and his sweet caught up they blew out the candles in her room for the night. the next morning Ro'john was standing at the window looking out getting ready to leave. "don't forget your pants and shirt darling" said his sweet. "that would be bad to get caught by your father especially without those on I would die of embarrassment haha" Ro'john got dressed and was off just as his sweets father called her name for breakfeast.  

Daring as always

Jump to: